Sunday, January 07, 2007

Vilan Kulos on dial up speed

The beach in Vilan Kulos...these pictures are from a friends camera and for some reason they seem hazy. Once i get the pictures off my camera i'll add them. Wireless internet has been hit and miss for the past few weeks so we have been relying on dial-up...it takes a good 15 minutes for one of these pictures to download. I don't think i have the patience left in me to attach any more pictures!
After a day and a half of watching dvd's on how to scuba dive, it was finally our turn to get our hands on the equipment..how to put it together, take it apart, and check to make sure everything functions correctly. Next step, the pool for some lessons on breathing under water!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Coby's Mom said...

Melissa;
I leave Wednesday for Uganda and Malawi. We will take a short safari in Zambia. These pictures make me even more excited to get on the plane. Someday we need to do this whole thing together!!! I just want to be a life long learner. Thank you for sharing your life in this way! The pictures are so powerful.
Love you; Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home